Garlic & Bay Leaves

Garlic and Bay Leaf are two essential elements in Mediterranean cuisine, together in one package. Use in all seasonings to get that special taste.

Suggestion: use in meat, fish, poultry, seafood, cod, soups, sauces and bean dishes. It is an excellent complement to olive oil.
Garlic & Bay Leaves Espiga

Ingredients: Garlic (60%) and bay leaves (40%).

Contains sulphites.

Package: glass jar and plastic lid. 
Net Weight: 33g

Store in the original package, in a cool and dry place, away from direct light.