Curry and Lemon

The addition of Lemon to Curry enhances the spicy note of curry and adds a fresh touch to the traditional oriental flavor.

Suggestions: Use in dishes of poultry, seafood, squid, meats, fish or vegetables. Also, use this mixture in the preparation of tasty sauces.
Curry and Lemon Espiga

Ingredients: Curry (90%) (turmeric, coriander, fennel, cumin, Cayenne chilli pepper, garlic and bay leaves) and lemon (10%) in variable proportions.

Package: glass jar with plastic lid.
Net Weight: 45 g

Store in the original unopened package, in a cool and dry place, away from direct light.